SURFACE GRINDING MACHINE
High Precision Surface Grinders
Precision Performance Built into Every Feature:
- Uses Strong cast iron and excellent structural design which eliminates internal stress and ensure rigidity, Stability, and accuracy.
- The "M" series uses "AA" grade steel balls for the guideway to make operation easier and saving labor.
- The "H" series X and Y slideways are coated with Turcite-B providing stable movement and durable accuracy.
- user P4 precision angular contact bearing for the spindle to ensure within 2μ. Also adopts a cartridge design which is complete sealed and lubricated for high durability and accuracy.
- Except for the "M" series, all type can install automatic down feed (AD5) which adds greater convenience for grinding operations.
- Models above the G-50 Series all main casting parts like the column, table, etc. have double-wall construction to ensure rigidity and stability during heavy grinding.
- Designed and manufactured to meet the needs of high accuracy and fine surface finish.
- Ruggedly constructed throughout to ensure greeted vibration dampening capacity.
- A wide range of models to choose from: manual, hydraulic and servomotor operated.