Knee Type Milling Machine
- The machine column is manufactured from high quality cast iron FC-30, tempered for long term accuracy.
- FC-30 cast iron table is tempered, hardened and precision ground.
- The spindle is precision machined from SCM-21 alloy steel, tempered and carbon treated, ensuring maximum stability for heavy duty cutting.
- X and Y axes are driven by an AC servo motor for smooth traverse.
- X and Y axis slideways are precision ground, and coated with Turcite-B wear resistant media.
- The knee is power elevated and has rapid traverse function.
- X and Y axes employ precision ball screws.
- The drive gears in the powerful vertical head are hardened and precision ground for maximum wear resistance and low noise running.
- Equipped with an automatic lubricator for lubrication to 3-axis slideways, feed screws, gears and bearings, ensuring high working efficiency and long service life of parts.
- The coolant tray effectively prevents cutting fluid leakage.
- Employs high pressure coolant pump for efficient chip removing.
- Halogen work light.